School-wide Learning Expectations
A. Good Catholic Christians Who:
1. Understand Catholic faith and morality.
2. Live the scriptures daily.
3. Are generous and serve others.
4. Pray every day.
5. Actively participate with mass/ church.
6. Value the dignity of self and others.
B. Academically Prepared Learners Who:
1.Speak, listen and write well.
2. Apply mathematical skills.
3. Demonstrate use of research and technical skills.
4. Apply knowledge and skills daily.
5. Make decisions based on critical thinking.
6. Demonstrate problem solving skills.
C. Active Community Members Who:
1. Demonstrate responsibility and leadership.
2. Work cooperatively with others.
3. Participates in service learning opportunities.
4. Work cooperatively as good citizens.
D. Globally Aware Citizens Who:
1. Know and care about the world around them.
2. Respect diverse cultures, beliefs, and practices.
3. Respond to the needs of the environment.
E. Self-Aware Individuals Who:
1. Are self-confident with others.
2. Are proud of their heritage.
3. Know and practice good health and hygiene.
4. Demonstrate good sportsmanship.